Edmonton Lawn Maintenance
Canada Yard Pro Proud to offer it's services to Edmonton & the St. Albert area.
Here are just a few of the many services Canada Yard Pro provides to Edmonton.
- Lawn Aeration: A Lawn Aeration machine is built to puncture the turf and remove tiny plugs of the lawn out, loosening up the soil and making it possible for water and carbon dioxide reach the root system in which it is wanted. We get asked regularly, "How commonly might someone get their lawn aeration performed?", and the answer varies. Lawns with high foot traffic from youngsters or pet dogs playing ought to be completed more frequently that a yard that has no traffic. In most cases, it really should be done each and every year. A simple evaluation to find out if your yard needs an aeration or not is to water the yard for about five minutes, and without delay check to see if there is water either sitting on the very top of the soil or if there is water flowing off your lawn. If either of these becomes found, your grass is probably overdue for aeration.
- Power Rake: This is without a doubt a key aspect of preparing your lawn for the summertime. A Power Rake batters dead turf (thatch) from your yard. If the thatch is not removed, two things occur to hurt your yard. The 1st is that Thatch acts like a sponge which absorbs moisture when you are watering your lawn. This water evaporates before it can get into the dirt and the root system of your lawn. The 2nd is, if not conducted for several years, the Thatch may actually strangle out new growth of grass and produce decaying at the base of the soil. Canada Yard Pro recommends that this service be performed each and every year.
- Fall Clean up: This is quite often over looked as an element of maintaining a wholesome yard. Leaves and autumn debris left behind to rest on the lawn over the winter will trigger winter rotting. The debris gets wet and rests on the grass rotting away and killing the grass with it.
- Fertilization: This is an essential component in owning a healthy yard. A lawn should really be fertilized not less than 3 times a year. The 1st treatment really should be applied in early spring. This helps new growth get a head start. The 2nd application should be put on in the beginning of or mid June. This application includes nitrogen, a vital factor to obtain green turf. This application additionally contains weed control. Broad leaf weeds such as dandelions germinate in June so if caught earlier, just before they have gone to seed, (proliferating all over your yard) generally there is a much better possibility of obtaining a weed-free yard. Supplementary applications might be employed in July and August to provide more nitrogen and weed control to your lawn. The final application should be performed in late September early Oct. This application is a winterizer which helps prep the grass for the lengthy cold months ahead, lowering the level of winter kill.
- Weekly Lawn Care:Grass cut on a weekly base are much healthier than lawns that are not. Getting your lawn mowed on a consistent base will encourage new growth. But Canada Yard Pro doesn’t quit there; we edge your yard to give it the polished, professionally groomed appearance. What is Lawn edging? It is when lawn equipment with a blade cuts a crisp straight line on the edges of your lawn, bordering walkways & driveways, imparting it with that professionally manicured appearance.
Things just got brighter for Edmonton, Canada Yard Pro is now offering all of our services to your wonderful city. Let our professional crews come and clean both your exterior & interior windows allowing you to truly appreciate those amazing prairie views.
Thinking of selling your home well clean window are one of the cheapest ways to add to the appearance of your home making it more desirable in a competitive market. Canada Yard Pro offer's a wide range of services that will accommodate all of Regina's year round yard care needs.